Christmas message 2015
Written by Godinci
Claiming our spiritual birthrights
During Christmas, billions of Christians all over the world commemorate the New Testament narrative of the birth of Christ as a fulfillment of the Old Testaments's Messianic prophecy.
Yet, Jesus and Paul made apparent that religion and their celebrations are not about adhering to absurd doctrines and blindly believe in scriptural narratives, but rather an esoteric guideline to practical knowledge (gnosis) concerned with becoming true sons and daughters of GOD”.
It’s from this context that I wish to outline you, in simple terms, and by use of analogical resemblance, what Christmas actually symbolizes.
It’s a well known fact that when we give precious gifts to each other than we like to conceal our gift by wrapping it.
The one receiving the gift can only admire the gift to its fullest potential if he/she un-wraps the gift and uses it for its intended function.
"Jesus the Christ” was GOD’S precious gift to mankind that was wrapped in the flesh because it was delivered by the flesh; although, GOD’s true gift was of spiritual nature.
Now, factual we’re all GOD’S children, thus, all part of GOD’S precious Gift with Christ potential in us.
That’s why on Christmas we celebrate our being (i.e. GOD’S gift), and are kindly reminded to claim our spiritual birthrights by unwrapping us from the bodily through our alignment with GOD.
Only like this can we give birth to the Christ within us, and become the true sons and daughters of GOD!
Merry Christmas and all the best for 2016!
Read also: Purpose and meaning of life
About the author:
Godinci is an independent organization that is not political, commercial or religious motivated and strives to:
- Restore a truth related holistic picture of Nature and self
- Lay down the blueprint for the construction, preservation and unfoldment of a sustainable global-society
- Develop and design all tangible means that facilitates the principles of harmonation and maximize our becoming towards our cosmic purpose
Ref. and other relationals
- esoteric Christianity: http://www.hermes-press.com/esoteric_christianity.htm
- Christmas meaning and relationals: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas
- Origin of Christmas presents:
- Why do we wrap presents:
- Picture of wrapped box: http://www.drritarakusshop.com/uploads/Image_Directory/gift-wrapped-small.jpg