Christmas message 2016
Written by Godinci
From strict physical considerations, ‘to be born’ is to ‘come into being’; yet, all what comes into being did so, without say – i.e. we are all forced into existence without our consent and so, we ponder:
- how can something that has been forced upon us, become so precious to us?
Let us reason.
In general, we consider something ‘precious’ when it has ‘intrinsic’ or ‘extrinsic’ value.
Something has intrinsic value when it has ‘worth in itself’ – i.e. intrinsic value doesn’t depend on our perception, but finds its roots in the reason and purpose of the existence of that thing.
At the other hand, when value is attributed by us to something, then we speak of extrinsic value – thus, extrinsic value is the perceived value of things and is not necessarily contained in the things themselves.
Now, we all experience that growth is that what nourishes our well-being, yet, growth is an intrinsic feature of all natural things, and so, we attribute value to that what is prolific for our essential nature.
If we further realize that in Nature, the intrinsic value of something is always GOD’s attributed value to that thing, then it becomes apparent, that we, just as all beings, be they material or not, value life because it potentiates GROWTH!
Merry Christmas, and all the best for 2017!
Read also: Initiating our spiritual exodus
About the author:
Godinci is an independent organization that is not political, commercial or religious motivated and strives to:
- Restore a truth related holistic picture of Nature and self;
- Lay down the blueprint for the construction, preservation and unfoldment of a sustainable global-society;
- Develop and design all tangible means that facilitates the principles of harmonation and maximize our becoming towards our cosmic purpose.
- Picture woman with child: http://www.wildwomenspirit.org/p/psychic-development.html