Written by Godinci.
The American Abraham Maslow, probably inspired by Darwinian and Freudian philosophies, studied exclusively what he called “exemplar people” such as Albert Einstein and Frederick Douglass, to come up with his theory of needs, and excluded what he called the immature, weak…sick (probably homosexuals included), since this, in his view, would result in a cripple deviated ‘psychology and philosophy’.
Maslow reached the conclusion that human needs can be classified into:
- Innate ‘basic’ needs – i.e. primary needs
- Acquired ‘secondary’ needs
Primary needs are in essence natural or unlearned needs, and are determined by factors innate to a person or his/her environment, such as food, safety, shelter, sex, clothing, etc – in other words, we might say that innate primary needs fulfill the biological needs of the individual.
Secondary needs are those needs dealing with desires and wants, such as for entertainment, education, esteem, culture and free time; secondary needs become important when the primary needs are reasonably satisfied – i.e. they are there for the fulfillment of psycho-social conditions.
Maslow configured the human needs in a pyramidal shape called ‘Maslow’s pyramid’, and is sometimes also referred to as Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
The lowest two levels of Maslow’s pyramid relate to our ‘survival needs’, and are very animalistic from nature. The pyramidion, i.e. the top of the pyramid, is associated with self-actualization, more specific, ‘the needs of identity and purpose in the greater whole’.
Once the lower category of needs have been satisfied then people start focusing on the subsequent level of needs; however, when the lower needs are not longer met than a temporally refocus will occur to assure again in the unfulfilled needs of the lower levels.
With this in view it becomes seemingly apparent, why in general, family budgets are firstly allocated to meet their primary needs, and afterwards to satisfy their acquired secondary needs.
Given that humans are mental beings implies that their guiding behavior, and evolution of the self, is strongly influenced and shaped by their worldview that is often an implicit imposed attribute.
In this regard, it took not long, for People wanting to dominate and control other people, to realize that external-induced, yet, self-sustained mental enslavement’ of the world’s population was the way to go. For the record, with ‘self-sustained mental enslavement’ we mean: the state of being where man, based on their external-induced notion of life, rational accepts to remain behavioral wise controlled by their animalistic nature.
This is where the applied science of marketing and propaganda comes at play.
In theory, marketing is the science which focuses mainly on the business of finding, developing, promoting and selling products and services for which there is a concrete demand and/or satisfies our real or artificial needs through use of different advertising tools. Marketing has therefore tangency with economy and applied psycho-sociology, which studies the motivations behind the preferences and consumption requirements of the consumers.
However, for all practical purpose, marketing was invented to try satisfy the immoral compulsive overeating disordered corporative wolfs of their unceasing greed through aggressive promotion and persuasion techniques of their seemingly tasty, yet, deadly bait.
To achieve in these despicable goals, science, initially ‘psychology and sociology’, have been perverted, on financial grounds, to transform people, at any cost, in consumerist lambs that feed on their external-induced perverted nature to such extend that their animalistic component gets resurrected in the process of it; at this stage people are willingly running and fighting to arrive, among the first, on the graveyards of decadency, and grab the morbid products and services that gives them a false sense of ‘self’ trough delirious association.
Today, neuroscience is used to provide the compulsive disordered corporative wolfs of bait that directly taps into our subconscious instinctive ‘reptilian brain’, and allows them to manipulate our affective responses to external artificial stimuli, so that the required consumerist behavioral outcomes are produced, which makes it easier for those vicious wolfs to devour us raw.
Although man, in view of his/her instincts and physical appearance, might be classified as animal-like; man is above all a mental being, hence, in contrast to animals, must uncover his/her true recoverable nature, so that he/she might live in accordance to the law of inherent purpose which in our case is rather of implicit nature.
Godinci cannot remain indifferent noticing how science and her institutions are willingly (for financial gain or predisposition) perverting the science to help satisfy the greed of the vicious compulsive disordered corporative wolfs.
As we see it, science, on the global level, has the moral duty to help us flourish, without discrimination, in accordance to our recoverable nature , simply because it lays in her conscious power and technological ability to do so!
We therefore demand aloud and explicitly that marketing, and science as a whole, should be used to help people liberate themselves from their mental enslavement by exposing and elucidating our true inherent recoverable needs, through the development and promotion of products and services that appear unrestricted and free on the market, and are: in line with the principle of harmonation, stimulate the development of our implicit inherent recoverable needs, incites us to behave in accordance with our true essence, and facilitates our becoming towards our cosmic purpose.
Because only like this can we build a global sustainable society that allows us, each in accordance to his/her own mental containing capacity and skills, to live our lives in accordance with our true essence, thus, become part of a prosperous holistic whole.
About the author:
Godinci is an independent organization that is not political, commercial or religious motivated and strives to:
- Restore a truth related holistic picture of Nature and self
- Lay down the blueprint for the construction, preservation and unfoldment of a sustainable global-society
- Develop and design all tangible means that facilitates the principles of harmonation and maximize our becoming towards our cosmic purpose
- Blog on mental enslavement: http://ehappy.wordpress.com/2011/01/30/we-are-physically-free-but-mentally-enslaved/
- Abraham’s Maslow pyramided: http://www.age-of-the-sage.org/psychology/maslow_pyramid.html
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs
- A Theory of Human Motivation:http://psychcentral.com/classics/Maslow/motivation.htm
- Consumerism and cultural decline: http://www.dailykumquat.com/cal-thomas-black-friday-consumerism-materialism-greed-conservative-hypocrisy/
- The rise of American consumerism: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/general-article/tupperware-consumer/?flavour=mobile
- Five brainwash techniques in marketing: http://voices.yahoo.com/5-brainwashing-techniques-used-everyday-marketing-3305778.html
- Neuromarketing: http://searchcrm.techtarget.com/definition/neuromarketing
- Neuroeconomics: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroeconomics
- How neuroscience can inform economics: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/~camerer/JELfinal.pdf
- How brain science matter to business: http://www.forbes.com/sites/hbsworkingknowledge/2013/02/11/neuroeconomics-how-brain-science-matters-to-business/2/
- Wolf in shepperd cloths: http://www.anotherstep.net/summary/wolf_in_shepherds_clothing.gif
- Dirty pervert man: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwT2CLUCrKeIV5vJ_k12PJ4nSLU_MoIG4ZN2vGbRWu1GW2EYfiOA
- Picture with quotation about enslavement: http://blog.tamouse.org/blog/2013/11/23/quote-harriet-tubman/