Written by Godinci.
We are living in an age marked by social difficulties and accusations because our socio-economical systems only produces false promissory notes, and generate cyclical financial crisis and loss of self. The capitalist and communist model of society have proved their nullity, and their impotence in ensuring a decent standard of living for all its population is measurable in the degree of depression, disease and dissatisfaction of its people.
The architects of ‘modern capitalism’ promised to their citizens that ‘true social evolution and prosperity’ can be achieved by means of consumerism, which would guarantee the perpetuation of welfare and jobs for a sufficiently large number of people, which in return would stimulate self-expression and individuality, resulting in a healthy society. Nevertheless, in such hilarious system competitiveness, ranging from human resources to consumer products and services, governs everything in its pattern, and brings tribute to the praised Darwinian doctrines of: “eat or be eaten”, “crush or be crushed”, “dominate or be dominated’, “rape or be raped”.
The communist totalitarian system also proves to be inoperative. Population’s needs are undermined by idiotic atheistic state ambitions, and terror tactics are brutally enforced upon their opposing members to strip-off their self-dignity. People are often massively deported to the hyper-industrialized urban centers where they have to produce low quality goods for the internal market and better quality goods to satisfy the external consumerism demands – the same principles are applied for agriculture. In communist countries people have learned to not trust each other because informers are everywhere and obstruct people of a proper evolution.
Much of today’s educated youth, with skills and degrees formally appreciated and competitive, have, as a result of the incompetency of our socio-economical systems, no money to guarantee their essential needs as a human being, managing increasingly harder how to survive from one day to another, and are often forced to life on food stamps, or to become intellectual clochards.
In these conditions, more people, in response to stress and suppression of the unmet fundamental needs inflected upon them by society, develop psycho-mental and metabolic diseases that cannot longer be cured by own means, hence, they become easy prey for pharmaceutical crows that make quick pickings out of them.
Furthermore, the socio-economic patterns employed by the governing nations neglects one of Nature’s most fundamental law “the law of conservation”, hence, is heading towards global financial and moral bankruptcy, because its inflationary principles – i.e. unjustified massive increase of prices, reduction of income, and artificial creation of money out of nothing for purpose of perpetuation – resembles more and more those of any cosmological inflation theory. Yet, may it be clear that any system subscribing to such rules is doomed to collapse under its own burden of stupidity.
That’s why an increasing number of people wonder, and ask for good reason “where are we heading to?”
The time of declarations of principles has long past. It’s not longer the case to outline us that the world economy will self-regulate, or to threat Mother Nature as a prostitute that can be gangbanged at will, by immoral freaks of the big corporations, that bribe our public elected, or state assigned legislators and gatekeepers who keenly accept these perversions for personal , and personal gain only.
We have a great responsibility towards ourselves, our offspring, and the world we inhabit. Thus, we need firm actions to put in place new and truth related socio-economic principles; otherwise, coming generations will regret of not doing what ‘could’ and ‘should’ be done. That’s why we have to stop superficial thinking, reclaim our commonsense, get involved, and hold the public authorities and science institutions responsible for not acting in full awareness to solve the effects of socio-economic degeneration in a resolute manner. Indeed, the time for prescribing palliatives has long been gone!
That’s why we're 'claiming our right to global prosperity' and consider it is absolutely necessary to start to use:
- science for what it was intended to do – not for defending absurd philosophical predispositions
- organize round table discussion with specialists in economy, finances, science, engineering, Godincilogy and Baratism.
Not just to draw attention of the public opinion on the causes and effects of our present societal state, but to develop and implement, by means of conjugated action, all tangibles that are in line with the principles of harmonation and facilitate our becoming towards our cosmic purpose; herewith not only guaranteeing holistic effects, but also resolute eradicating social exclusion and dissatisfaction.
About the author:
Phd Silvia Iftime was Lecturer in economics at Artifex University, Bucharest
Godinci is an independent organization that is not political, commercial or religious motivated and strives to:
- Restore a truth related holistic picture of Nature and self
- Lay down the blueprint for the construction, preservation and unfoldment of a sustainable global-society
- Develop and design all tangible means that facilitates the principles of harmonation and maximize our becoming towards our cosmic purpose
- Article about the New Poverty: http://economyincrisis.org/content/the-new-poverty
- A Nice Reflection of Modern Capitalism: http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/141374/1-in-6-americans-living-in-poverty-a-nice-reflection-of-modern-capitalism/
- Economic Foundations and Environmental Progress: http://www.livableincome.org/aenviro-progress.htm
- The Downfall of Capitalism and Communism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Downfall_of_Capitalism_and_Communism
- The century of the self (check the video's they're revealing: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-century-of-the-self/
- Man with shopping chard in the city: http://economyincrisis.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/American-Poverty-e1324408961342-300x190.jpg
- Cartoon jobless: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--xYHO_Ikfqk/T9xTu7dqyqI/AAAAAAAAAPY/R6ocCTbGOCw/s1600/unemployment.jpg